What’s New in RMS 11.1?
Struggling with poor data? Not confident in your model?
With RMS 11.1, you can capture uncertainty throughout the interpretation process, generate multiple realizations, and build accurate and robust models with less data and in less time.
RMS 11.1, Emerson’s leading reservoir modeling software, contains
- new features and large enhancements (described in full in the Release Notes PDF document),
- many small enhancements and fixes to satisfy client requests and client-reported issues (described in full in the Improvements and Fixes PDF document).
Access these PDF documents from the RMS menu bar (Help ➥ Release Notes).
New Features and Enhancements for RMS 11.1
RMS 11.1 introduces new features and enhancements including, but not limited to, those described in the following subsections.
- RMS selection tools from the Data Explorer can now be used within Plugin panels. The available selector options include horizons, wells, and trajectories.
- It is now possible to set RMS plugins to sub levels in the RMS Data tree.
- Support for storing the state of check boxes has been enhanced. While previously, only the checked state was stored in the configuration, now the unchecked state is also stored, with the value