Leica HxMap v4.0
Leica HxMap High-Performance Multisensor Workflow
Fastest, most intuitive post-processing workflow for airborne
The increased need for up-to-date geospatial information in many of the traditional applications as well as in emerging areas such as navigation or location-based apps requires a new approach to data processing: rapid updates over large areas in the shortest possible time. To be a true No 1, the world’s most efficient airborne sensors still rely on an efficient and fast data processing workflow.
By introducing HxMap, the unified high-performance multi-sensor workflow platform, Leica Geosystems offers exactly what the industry has been waiting for: a fast, intuitive and efficient post-processing platform, that allows you to produce all known data products within one single interface.
- Saving you time and costs
- Unprecedented data throughput
- Easily adaptable to your needs
The Leica HxMap common sensor post-processing platform offers the following modules to meet your needs:
- HxMap Enabler: Enabler
- HxMap Provider: Ingest, Raw QC, Workflow Manager, Point Cloud Generator, Projection Engine
- HxMap Core Image: APM, Aerial Triangulation, Infocloud, Ortho Generator
- HxMap Core LiDAR: AutoCalibration, Registration, Colour Encoding, Data Metrics, LiDAR QC
- HxMap 3D Modeller: City Modeller, Texture Mapper, 3D Editor, Building Finder
product:Leica HxMap v4.0