SCIEX OS 3.0
Thank you for choosing SCIEX to supply your system. We are pleased to bring you the
SCIEX OS 3.0 software, which supports the following systems:
• ZenoTOF 7600 system
• X500R QTOF and X500B QTOF systems
• SCIEX 4500, 5500, 5500+, 6500, 6500+, and 7500 systems
• Echo® MS system, which includes a SCIEX Triple Quad 6500+ system and the Echo® MS
SCIEX OS 3.0 also allows the user to process data acquired from triple quadrupole, QTRAP,
and TripleTOF systems operating the Analyst software, version 1.6.2 or higher, or the Analyst TF
software, version 1.7.1 or higher.
This document describes features in the software. We recommend that users keep these
release notes for reference as they become familiar with the software.
New in Version 3.0
This section describes the enhancements and fixes in SCIEX OS 3.0. To view the
enhancements and fixes for a previous release of SCIEX OS, refer to the document: Release
Notes that came with that version of the software.
New Features in Version 3.0
• Support for Zeno Mode in SWATH Acquisition: On ZenoTOF 7600 systems, Zeno mode is
now supported for SWATH acquisition methods.
• Internationalization: In addition to English, SCIEX OS is now available in French, German,
Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese. The display
language is user-configurable in the software.
• Support for QTRAP Systems: The software supports triple quadrupole scans onQTRAP
4500, 5500, 6500, and 6500+ systems, as well as the SCIEX Triple Quad 5500+ system with
the QTRAP license activated.
product:SCIEX OS 3.0