Weatherford’s Field Office 2011 software suite release is designed to help exploration and production companies optimize production from any field—whether conventional or unconventional—with naturally flowing and/or artificially lifted wells. The main objective is to help operators and engineers optimize the asset using real-time data and mathematical simulation models to minimize lifting costs and downtime.
About Weatherford International Ltd.
Weatherford International Ltd. (NYSE:WFT) is one of the largest global providers of products and services that span the drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention cycles of oil and natural gas wells. Weatherford is a new breed of service company—one that can provide the industry with extended products and services, more efficient operations, more powerful research and development capabilities and greater geographic diversity.
Today’s Weatherford is the result of internal growth and innovation, as well as the consolidation of 250+ strategic acquisitions over the past 13 years. From a strategic standpoint, Weatherford has two key objectives—efficiency and productivity. Weatherford strives for efficiency, both in terms of delivering results for its clients as well as leveraging its worldwide infrastructure. The ultimate goal in both cases is to help reduce costs and increase well productivity. As well, Weatherford has created a more streamlined organizational structure to continue a push towards greater individual productivity levels through more intensive recruiting, training and retention.
What\’s include in Weatherford Field Office 2011:
– PanSystem 2011 4.0.39
PanSystem software has been the industry’s leading well test analysis program for more than 20 years.
PanSystem software is dedicated to well testing, a key technical function in the oil and gas industry. A pressure transient well test has the unique ability to obtain information from within the reservoir surrounding the well. With the appropriate testing techniques well testing can provide a wealth of information.
– Permeability of the near-wellbore region and the reservoir-at-large
– Vertical permeability, vertical communication in layered systems
– Completion efficiency, effective open interval size (over life of well)
– Well performance (over life of well)
– Reservoir structure (boundaries, heterogeneities)
– Nature of pressure support
– Connected pore volume and initial hydrocarbons in place
– Reservoir pressure
– Production forecasts
PanSystem software provides many complementary tools for well test interpretation and analysis. This figure shows flow regimes, straight line diagnostics, and model responses (showing two sensitivities which can be seen on the plot and whose parameters are displayed in the tabbed results box bottom right).
Wellflo 2011 184.108.40.206
The WellFlo software package is a single well tool which uses nodal analysis techniques to model reservoir inflow and well outflow performance. WellFlo modeling can be applied to designing, optimizing and troubleshooting individual wells. Specific applications for which the software can be used include:
– Well configuration design for maximum performance over life of well
– Completion design to maximize well performance over the life of well
– Artificial lift design
– Prediction of flowing temperatures and pressures in wells and flowlines and at surface equipment for optimum design calculations
– Reservoir, well and flowline monitoring
– Generate vertical lift performance curves for use in reservoir simulators
As well as these applications, the software has two key internal sub-applications which can be used stand alone from the rest of the program and offer the user an excellent engineering toolkit.
– Detailed reservoir inflow performance modeling
– Multiple completion and perforation models
– Detailed skin analysis
– Detailed fluid PVT modeling
– Black oil models for oil and gas
– Equation of State models for condensate and volatile oil
– Laboratory data matching
– Fluid behavior prediction
– Pressure traverse and temperature calculations
Product:Weatherford Field Office 2011