The PV-WAVE Family of products, which includes PV-WAVE, TS-WAVE, and JWAVE, provides software developers with the tools needed to efficiently and accurately meet data analysis requirements. PV-WAVE solutions allow users to rapidly import, manipulate, analyze and visualize data.
The PV-WAVE Family includes robust time series analysis software as well as the ability to share analysis results across the enterprise with a Java™-based solution. Unlike other products, PV-WAVE Advantage includes a sophisticated set of analysis routines based on the industry-standard IMSL Numerical Libraries.
PV-WAVE 9.0 Linux new features include:
- IMSL® C Library version 5.5 and 6.0 Integration – Access to many new algorithms including Auto_ARIMA forecasting and neural network engine for data mining and forecasting
- OpenMP support for Windows XP – Offers higher performance for PV-WAVE array operations on Windows
- Fast Radial Basis Functions — New interpolation algorithm that accommodates very general datasets
- Eclipse Plug-in – Allows users to leverage the Eclipse open source integrated development environment (IDE) for development and debugging, and enables new users to more quickly become proficient with PV-WAVE
- Additional Platform Support – Provides users with additional options for using PV-WAVE in different hardware and software environments including Oracle (Linux 32 and 64 bit, Solaris 64 bit) and Windows XP 64 bit
product:Visual Numerics PV WAVE Product Family 9.0_LINUX