GGU-Retain allows the dimensioning of sheet pile walls, soldier pile wall , secant pile walls, bored pile walls and diaphragm walls.
The program offers comfortable data input with permanent presentation of the system on the screen. Every change of data is shown on the screen, so that optimum control of input data is given. The many means of graphic presentation, to a high standard of quality, make it possible for you to show your calculation results exactly as you wish to.
The basis is the \”Recommendations of the Working Group for Construction Pits\” (\”Empfehlungen des Arbeitskreises Baugruben\”) (EAB). Almost all of the suggestions contained therein are taken into consideration. In particular, with a given system, the program will look up, if desired, the earth pressure redistribution suggested in the EAB.
Excerpt of capabilities:
* Up to 50 soil layers
* Up to 5 berms on the active earth pressure side
* Up to 5 berms on the passive earth pressure side
* Analysis with active, increased active earth pressure and with at-rest earth pressure
* Coefficients of active earth pressure pursuant to DIN 4085, Mohr/Coulomb and user-defined values
* Coefficients of passive earth pressure pursuant to DIN 4085, Mohr/Coulomb, Streck, Caquot/Kerisel and user-defined values
* Pore water pressure distributions for impermeable retaining walls