Pix4Dmapper is an efficient software for aerial photogrammetry and short range. Photogrammetry is the knowledge and technology of extracting information about the earth and its surroundings from images taken with a camera. This science has many applications in aerial mapping and landforms. Photogrammetry requires the processing of aerial images, and the final result is based on the processing performed. Various software has been prepared for this branch of science, and Pix4Dmapper is one of the leading software in this field.
Using this program, you can now take different images of the desired area manually or with bird helicopter shots, and finally, by presenting these images to the software, you can get the output map. Depending on the size and quality of the images, the processing process varies, but we assure you that this program, thanks to the professional production team, performs the necessary processing with maximum speed and the output will be very satisfactory. The software automatically displays areas and features of different parts of the earth with distinct colors. During the production and processing stages, you will be given a wide range of settings that you can combine the human intelligence with the machine intelligence to get the final result as you wish.
Features and specifications of Pix4Dmapper software:
- Simple and tidy work environment
- Simple operation with step-by-step guide
- Accurate surface mapping for use in GIS systems
- Accurate aerial mapping with the possibility of changing different parts after image processing
- Ability to calculate the area and volume of the desired areas
- Generate guidelines to display the topographic status of the map
- Three-dimensional meshes with real texture for better visualization
- And …