AFT XSTREAM V1.0.1101 BUILD 2021.06.15
Overview of AFT xStream
This is a powerful fluid dynamic simulation tool for high-speed acoustic transients in steam and gas piping systems. You can accurately simulate how your steam and gas systems will respond to potentially harmful transient events.
You can easily change system input data, including short valve positions, compressor operation, control setpoints, pressures, temperatures, and more.
Features of AFT xStream
- Built-in steady-state solver to automatically initialize system before the transient
- Automatic pipe sectioning based on steady-state acoustic velocities
- Compound transient event logic to model complex control sequences
- Scenario Manager to track all design variants and operational possibilities in a single model file
- Integrated graphing and reporting
- Animation tools for visual interpretation of complex transient interactions
- Generates force imbalance files
- 2D flow diagram or isometric view interface
- Built-in libraries of fluids and fittings which can be extended and customized
- Chempak add-on utility provides a thermophysical database of almost 600 gases
product:AFT XSTREAM V1.0.1101 BUILD 2021.06.15