STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition V22 Update 9
Bentley Systems Incorporated is pleased to announce the availability of STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition V22 Update 9 is the ultimate power tool for computerized structural engineering.
What is New & Changed in STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition V22 Update 9 (22.09)
The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in the CONNECT Edition V22 Update 9 of STAAD.Pro. These features have been selected to allow STAAD.Pro to deliver a greater range of capabilities required by engineers around the world.
Physical Modeling Workflow
– STAAD.Pro Physical Modeler is now capable of assigning cable and truss specifications to physical members.
Analytical Modeling Workflow
– STAAD.Pro can now automatically generate mass model loads based on a selection of load cases for inclusion as a new reference load case or in a existing dynamic load case.
– You may now directly specify the notional load factor and directions for notional loads in automatically generated load combinations.
– The slenderness checks for members in tension have been refactored to allow greater control over the limits in STAAD.Pro.
– Full pressure loads on plate elements can now be applied along global axes on the projected plate area.
– RAM Connection CONNECT Edition V13.6 is now supported in STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition.
– Design of members using a P-Delta analysis is now supported in the Chinese Steel Design Workflow.
RCDC CONNECT Edition V11 Update 2
Addition of German Annex to Euro code – DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA :2013-04.
– Design of Columns, Shear Walls, Beams, Footings, Pile-caps and Slabs as per DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA :2013-04 is now available in RCDC. The details for Ductile (seismic) design as per German Annex are under revision. Once these are available, they would be incorporated in SACD (RCDC). Currently, the ductile design of beams, columns and shear-walls is performed as per relevant clauses in base EN code.
Addition of American code ACI 318M-19
– Design of Columns, Shear Walls, Beams, Footings, Pile-caps and Slabs as per ACI 318M-19 (Metric units) is available in RCDC.
STAAD Foundation Advanced
The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in the CONNECT Edition V9 Update 7 of STAAD Foundation Advanced, which is installed with STAAD.Pro.
CONNECT Edition V9 Update 7
– Seismic Load Generation per PIP STC01015 April 2017
– Design of Pilecaps per the Canadian Concrete Code A23.3 2019 Edition in the General Mode
New in iTwin Analytical Synchronizer CONNECT Edition V12 Update 1 Patch 1
Release Date: 20th December 2021
This is a Patch Release and addresses:
– Updated Security Components to adhere to Security Requirements
Product:STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition V22 Update 9