Furgo Jason 11
Optimize your field development, reservoir management and well planning using seismic inversion and reservoir characterization technology from the Jason® software suite. Advanced seismic reservoir characterization workflows within Jason yield timely answers for critical decisions.
RockTrace® quantitatively integrates well log elastic rock properties and AVA seismic to produce calibrated, quantitative 3D volumes of rock properties. This module determines key reservoir properties, P-impedance, S-impedance, density and Vp/Vs, through the inversion of partial offset or angle stacks. RockTrace AVO inversion integrates sparse spike inversion technology with sophisticated low-frequency modeling techniques to produce the most advanced deterministic estimates of reservoir properties in the industry.
Benefits of RockTrace:
- Consistent, accurate reservoir properties
- Realistic low-frequency models consistent with geology
- Fewer and better wells drilled
- Exploration and production goals met
- Optimum development of reservoirs
- Accurate reserve estimates
Product:Furgo Jason 11