HYPACK® MAX: Our standard package. It has everything you need to design your survey, collect your single beam data, process it and generate final products, such as contours, plotting sheets, output for CAD, fly-through views, cross sections and volumes calculations. The sidescan sonar, subbottom, adcp and magnetometer collection and processing modules are standard features of HYPACK® MAX. You’ll need to add a HYSWEEP® license to include the modules for multibeam data collection and processing.
Design: HYPACK® contains powerful tools that let you quickly design your survey:
- Set your geodetic parameters
- Import background charts: DXF, DGN, S-57, TIF, MrSid, ARCS
- Configure your survey equipment:
- Equipment type
- Connection information
- Offset information
- Create your planned lines:
- Manual entry
- Parallel & Perpendicular patterns
- CHANNEL DESIGN automatically creates planned lines and cross section profiles for channels and turning basins.
- ADVANCED CHANNEL DESIGN creates complex 3D surfaces for precise dredging and volume computations.
Editing: HYPACK® provides graphical editing and sounding selection routines that allow you to quickly prepare your survey data for plotting, export to CAD or several other final products. The SINGLE BEAM EDITOR of HYPACK® provides for:
- Graphical review and editing of tracklines and depth profiles
- Display of acoustic profile for network capable soundings
- Display of design templates and previous survey profiles
- Water level (tides) adjustments
- Real time telemetry gauges
- Manually entered tides
- RTK Tides
- Tide Adjustments between stations
- Sound Velocity corrections
Sounding Reduction: There are several options for sounding reduction, depending on your final product:
- SORT selects the shoalest soundings and prevents overwrites.
- CROSS SORT selects random soundings and packs them in tight.
- SOUNDING SELECTION selects min/max soundings and fills in between.
- MAPPER is a binning routine that can select minimum, maximum, average, or sounding closest to cell center to represent each cell.