KBC Hysys Refinery 1.1 Release!!
Refinery Reactor Models
• The model used is the Profimatics HCR-SIM model. HCR-SIM uses fundamental kinetics to model all key hydrotreating and hydrocracking reactions. Additionally, catalyst deactivation/poisoning can be monitored. Numerous configurations are supported including multiple stages, catalysts and recycles.
• The model used is the Profimatics HTR-SIM (VGO) model. Fundamental first principle model includes reactors, recycle/quench/makeup gas system, and high-pressure separators. HTR-SIM (VGO) is specially tuned to model feeds such as AGO, VGO, coker gas oil and deasphalted oil. All licensor configurations and features are modeled.
• The model used is the Profimatics HTR-SIM (ND) model. Fundamental first principle model includes reactors, recycle/quench/makeup gas system, and high-pressure separators. HTR-SIM (ND) is specially tuned to model feeds such as Naphthas, Kerosenes, and Diesels. All licensor configurations and features are modeled.
• The model used is the Profimatics RHDS-SIM model. Fundamental kinetic model includes reactors, recycle/quench/makeup, and high-pressure separators. Catalyst deactivation due to both coke and metals is predicted. Various configurations are supported, and up to three catalyst types are modeled. Ideal for feeds such as atmospheric residues, vacuum residues and residues mixed with distillates.
• The model used is the Profimatics DC-SIM model. DC-SIM model includes the fractionation, furnace and drums. Robust model includes the key cracking and coke forming reactions. Studies including prediction of coke fill times vs operation conditions, most profitable operation, and yields are calculated.
• The ALK-SIM model includes HF Alkylation and H2SO4 Alkylation, both based on Petrofine technology. ALK-SIM can be used to model both HF and H2SO4 catalysts. The model incorporates the reactors, iso-recycle and fractionate sections. Predictions include yields, distillation, product qualities and economics.
• The VIS-SIM model is a rigorous, kinetic conversion model based on Petrofine technology. The VIS-SIM model includes a furnace, soaker drum, and main column. Both coil visbreakers and soaker visbreakers are supported. The furnace model includes tube-by-tube simulation predicting furnace cracking/conversion, tube metal and fluid conditions and pressure drops. Both atmospheric residue and vacuum residue feed sources are accepted. Predictions include key indicators such as fuel oil stability, asphaltene content, Conradson carbon content, and viscosity.
• The TCR-SIM model is a rigorous, kinetic conversion model based on Petrofine technology. The visbreaker model (VIS-SIM) and the VGO thermal cracking model (TCR-SIM), is boiling range of the feedstock. VGO Thermal Crackers also recycle unconverted VGO to the furnace, which improves the crackability of the feed. This recycling results in up to 50% higher yields of gasoil in VGO units when compared with the visbreaker. The higher gasoil yields raise the aromaticity of the overall feed resulting in an increased value for the feed BMCI.
product:KBC Hysys Refinery 1.1