AVEVA Bocad v22.214.171.124
AVEVA Bocad Structural Detailing is a powerful structural detailing for efficient steelwork design and fabrication. Accurate, detailed design is essential for the efficient and errorfree construction of any type of steelwork. AVEVA Bocad Steel™ provides productivity in structural steelwork, enabling consistently rapid, accurate design, fabrication and construction, for on-time, on-budget delivery of a high quality project.
A proven, out-of-the-box application with an unrivalled track record on the most advanced structural design projects, AVEVA Bocad Steel can deliver value as a stand-alone steelwork solution or as part of an integrated AVEVA deployment. It is especially designed as a modern BIM/FIM solution for the Architectural Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry. This dedicated software is ideal for use by fabrication yards of all sizes, right up to large engineering contractors.
AVEVA Bocad Steel features a unique generic data model which is readily adaptable to the widest possible range of industry applications. Unlike many rival solutions which are designed only for specific industries, this flexible, generic nature enables AVEVA Bocad Steel to be used effectively for any type of structural steelwork design and to be readily extended and optimised to meet new requirements. AVEVA Bocad Steel is a true engineer’s detailed design tool; it works the way engineers work and does not require extensive user retraining or unfamiliar working practices. Importantly, it integrates with all architectural, mechanical, plant and marine multi-discipline design systems, including AVEVA E3D™, AVEVA PDMS™ or AVEVA Outfitting™. AVEVA Bocad Steel is versatile, accurate, and a complete steelwork solution in its class.
AVEVA Bocad Steel meets the needs of both engineering and fabrication, providing a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for steelwork design and construction. Industry-specific extensions are available through the selection of the AVEVA Bocad Onshore™ or AVEVA Bocad Offshore™ add-on packs. These further increase project efficiency by saving time and increasing design quality on all types of onshore or offshore structures.
- Interoperability with design & analysis, architectural/plant/marine design and with ERM, ERP, MRP and MIS business systems.
- Parametric templates enabling commonly used designs to be stored and reused z A customisable macro language for increased design modelling and connection automation.
- Full clash-checking capabilities zDigital welds with steel preparation, numbering, ID and reporting to comply with design and safety regulations.
- In-built material nesting optimiser and reporting for more accurate estimating and earlier procurement.
- Complete 2D–3D association, ensuring that drawings accurately reflect the 3D model z Automated generation of shop-ready fabrication and construction data, including general arrangements, component and assembly drawings, BOMs, parts lists and installation marking plans.
- Built-in links for CNC fabrication machinery, welding robots and fabrication Information Management systems.
Digital manufacturing data can be transferred to AVEVA Bocad NC™ in the workshop to change or add missing elements and further optimise the fabrication processes.
- Deliverables available in PDF, DXF, XLS and VRML formats z Configurable, automatic marking of members, bolts and welds for efficient and accurate construction z Revision control, change highlighting and audit trailWhile AVEVA Bocad Steel is designed as a stand-alone solution for the design, detailing and fabrication of all forms of steel structure, its functions and library items can be further enhanced by selecting the industry specific AVEVA Bocad Onshore or AVEVA Bocad Offshore add-on packs.
Product:AVEVA Bocad v126.96.36.199