Invensys Operations Management is a global provider of technology systems, software solutions and consulting services to the process and manufacturing industries. Its newest SimSci-Esscor PRO/II software includes various enhancements that address the emerging needs of the hydrocarbon and chemicals processing industries, IOM says.
Process Design tools allow engineers to consider important design implications such as regulatory compliance, profitability and safety, while weighing standard design practices. Our simulations use accurate thermodynamic methods, physical property data, component information and rigorous equipment models to create superior designs. Engineers can then use this design to continually evaluate and improve processes with respect to their efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility, thus reducing overall risk and capital cost
Optimise plant performance by improving process design and operational analysis and performing engineering studies. Designed to perform rigorous heat and material balance calculations for a wide range of chemical processes. AVEVA design tools offer a wide variety of components, thermodynamic models, and unit operations for virtually every industry. They are cost effective, thereby decreasing both capital and operating costs.
- Mentor Graphics Xpedition Enterprise VX.2.8
- PCSCHEMATIC Automation v22.214.171.124
- STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition V22 Update 7
- DNV Synergi Plant RBI Onshore v126.96.36.199
- Engineered Software PIPE-FLO Advantage 2021
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2022
- SolidCAM 2021 SP1 for SOLIDWORKS
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2022