AFT Arrow – Process Pipe Flow Modeling
AFT Arrow 5.0 provides comprehensive, compressible pipe flow analysis and modeling capabilities combined with ease-of-use. AFT Arrow\’s powerful solution engine simultaneously solves the five fundamental equations of flow; mass, momentum, energy, stat and mach number AFT Arrow includes a built-in library of fluids and fittings, variable model configurations, fan/compressor and control valve modeling and much more.
AFT Arrow\’s broad range of capabilities meet the needs of design and operational simulation for systems ranging from industrial to pipeline to infrastructure and in just about any industry.
Here are some main fields of AFT Arrow that has been applied with great success in just about any industry you can think of. A partial list of these includes:
• Power generation
• Chemical and petrochemical
• Hydrocarbon processing and distribution
• Semi-conductor and microelectronics
• Water treatment systems
• Mining support systems
• Pipe Sizing
• System Operation
• Choked Flow
• Mixing Processes
• Compressor/Fan Selection
• Control Valve Selection
AFT Arrow Add-on Modules now available. Extend AFT Arrow\’s modeling capabilities with Add-on Modules:
• GSC-Goal Seek & Control to automates determination of input parameters that will yield desired output values and simulate control functions within systems
• Compressor / fan energy cost analysis, head curve modeling (in addition to pressure rise) and fixed head option
• CST-CoST calculations of pipes and components
• View inputs and output data for multiple scenarios simultaneously.
• Modify selected input via Excel spreadsheet transfer.
product:Applied Flow Technology Arrow v5.0.1111