GGU-STABILITY makes it possible to investigate not only slope failure using circular slip surfaces (Bishop or Krey) and polygonal slip surfaces (Janbu), in addition to rigid body failure mechanisms and block sliding methods, but also to dimension soil nailing and reinforced earth walls.
The nailing of a wall can be proven for:
* Soil nails
The following are separately implemented:
* Proof of inner stability according to Janbu, rigid body failure. mechanisms, block slip method.
* Slip stability.
* Overturning stabilityBase failure safety.
* Slope failure safety (Bishop).
* Dimensioning of bending of the concrete shell, using the export function to export data to the GGU program GGU-SLAB as a solid slab (fully reinforced), horizontally continuous slab for a nail, or \”solo slab” for a nail.
* Safety against penetration.
* Calculation of maximum \”nailing forces\”.
* As well as manual input for individual nails, you can define the slope, vertical separation and nail lengths (bottom/top) to automatically create a nail grid.
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
* Pentium III or higher processor
* minimum 64MB memory
* Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
* 100MB free hard disk space
* DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
* VGA or higher resolution monitor
* USB Interface (1.1 or higher) (for licence dongle)
Product:GGU Stability v8.08