Lixoft monolix Suite 2023 R1
- Extended interoperability which enables exporting a PKanalix, Monolix or Simulx run to any other application of the MonolixSuite.
In addition to the exports/imports already available, it is now possible to:
– export a PKanalix CA run to Simulx to predict how these same individuals would respond to another dosing regimen.
– export a Simulx run, or Monolix individual fits or VPC simulations, to PKanalix to run NCA on simulated data.
- A reporting module to generate reports automatically based on a custom Word template file:
– Placeholders can be written in any Word template file and upon report generation they will be replaced by the plots and tables of a PKanalix or Monolix run
– Placeholders can be easily generated in the GUI for each plot and table, and then copied into the Word template
– Placeholders for plots and tables can be customized so they appear as desired in the report
- Custom axis limits can be set for Observed data and VPC plots.
- In the plot Observed Data, trendlines (mean and standard error) can be merged for different groups on the same plot after splitting by a covariate.
- It is now possible to send feedback on the software directly from the interface of any application of the MonolixSuite.
- A data formatting module in the interface, to make the input format more flexible.
From an input dataset (not yet in MonolixSuite format), it is now possible to:
– merge several observation types
– add censoring information based on BLQ tags
– add treatment information from an external file or specify it manually with a myriad of possibilities (multidose regimen, repeat cycles, infusions, combined therapies, amount depending on a category, use dose intervals as occasions, etc)
– add covariate and regressor columns from another file
- [units] Additional normalized units for the amount column, per body weight or body surface area.
- [CA task] The possibility to use any model in CA, self-written in mlxtran syntax or from one of the MonolixSuite libraries.
- [CA task] Improved algorithm in CA to escape better local minima and improve the fit (important for more complex models than standard pk).
- [CA task] New cost function based on Generalized Least Squares which enables to compare models with AIC and BIC.
- [CA task] New weighting option 1/|Ypred*Yobs|.
- [CA results] Individual cost is reported in the individual parameters table, and a new Cost tab shows the value of the global cost, -2LL, AIC and BIC.
- [CA plots] For CA, new Observations vs predictions plot to diagnose the fit.
- [results] Additional summary metrics geometric CV and harmonic mean.
- [preferences] Custom aliases for NCA parameter names and summary metrics names, which appear in the tables, plots and in the report.
product:Lixoft monolix Suite 2023 R1