Zemax Opticstudio 2022 r2.01
Zemax OpticStudio and Ansys Zemax OpticsBuilder, to design and simulate an end-to-end optical system.
Ansys Zemax OpticStudio 2022 R2.01 contains the following fixes and enhancements.
- Project Directories – support was added for: DLLPhysicalOptics (.DLL) files and ObjectsSourcesRadiant Source Model Files (.RSMX) files.
- Q-Type Asphere surface – Fixed an issue with the Scale Lens tool incorrectly scaling the Q-Type Asphere Norm Radius.
- Image Simulation, Geometric Bitmap Image Analysis, Geometric Image Analysis – Added warning messages to three analyses (Image Simulation, Geometric Bitmap Image Analysis, and Geometric Image Analysis) for situations where the Field Type is not Object Height.
- Reverse Elements tool – Fixed an issue with the Reverse Elements tool failing to reposition the Stop at the correct surface.
- Export to Speos Lens System tool – Fixed an issue with the Export to Speos Lens System tool, incorrectly reporting high divergence values.
- Coordinate Break surface – Fixed an issue where pickup solves that, point to the thickness of a mirror surface would return 0.
- Export to Speos Lens System Tool – Fixed an issue where the Export to Speos Lens System tool would crash OpticStudio if the file name of a Black Box file exceeded 32 characters.
- Non-Sequential Component Editor – Fixed an issue where the Diffraction section of the Object Properties wasn’t grayed out for the Rectangular Volume object.
Product:Zemax Opticstudio 2022 r2.01