AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition V12 Update 6
The Bentley development team is pleased to announce the availability of AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition V12 Update 6 (12.06.00.48) is design and analysis application for calculating piping code stresses, loads, and defl ections under static and dynamic load conditions to meet the highest nuclear standards.
Bentley AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition v12.6 (Commercial Release – v12.06.00.48)
The following outline identifies new features and enhancements in the AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition version 12.06.00.48.
– Added ASCE 7 2016 – Minimum Design Loads and Associated Criteria for Buildings and Other Structures – Wind and Earthquake.
– Added ISO 14692 2017 – Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries – Glass-Reinforced Plastic (GRP) piping system design.
– Soil Overburden Loads and Seismic Wave data has been extended to B31.8 and B31.12 Pipelines codes.
– A Pipe Connectivity Report has been added to the SQLite Report Manager standard Text Input reports to provide detailed information about node point locations and connectivity.
– The SQLite Report Manager now lists available reports alphabetically for easier selection.
– Added the P Delta displacement (pendulum) effect on Rod Hangers. [Technology Preview ] – The setting of default analysis sets can now be defined to better control the resulting Code Combinations. Load case mapping has been added to cater to B31.3 and B31.1 occasional load calculations meeting 2018 requirements.
– When using ASME B31.3 2010 or later, sustained stress is calculated as described in Code Case 178 to include torsion. This option (Result Model Options dialog) will now be disabled and checked when the 2010 or later edition of ASME B31.3 is selected.
Bentley AutoPIPE is a stand-alone computer aided engineering (CAE) program for calculation of piping stresses, flange analysis, pipe support design, and equipment nozzle loading analysis under static and dynamic loading conditions. In addition to 24 piping codes, AutoPIPE incorporates ASME, British Standard, API, NEMA, ANSI, ASCE, AISC, UBC, and WRC guidelines and design limits to provide a comprehensive analysis of the entire system.
There are three versions of AutoPIPE: Standard, Advanced, and Nuclear. The Advanced version offers several advanced analysis capabilities not available in the Standard version which are detailed later in this chapter. The Nuclear version offers all of the features of the Advanced version with the addition of all the features for ASME class 1 design. A KHK2 Add-On option is also available for the Advanced or Nuclear version that allows use of the Japanese KHK Level 2 piping code in addition to all the features of the Advanced or Nuclear version. AutoPIPE is a proven, well established program which has been commercially available since 1986. AutoPIPE’s rigorous quality assurance practices have withstood numerous on-site audits, making AutoPIPE one of the few PC based piping programs approved for use in nuclear safety applications.
AutoPIPE provides you with a comprehensive and advanced software tool specialized in pipe stress analysis. Increase your productivity and improve quality control with an intuitive modeling environment and advanced analysis capabilities. Ensure efficient workflows between pipe stress engineers, structural engineers, and CAD designers through interoperability with leading plant design applications.
Product:AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition V12 Update 6