IHS EViews 10.0
IHS, Inc., the leading global source of information and analytics, announced the release of EViews 10.0. This release offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use interface.
A combination of power and ease-of-use make EViews the ideal package for anyone working with time series, cross-section, or longitudinal data. With EViews, you can quickly and efficiently manage your data, perform econometric and statistical analysis, generate forecasts or model simulations, and produce high quality graphs and tables for publication or inclusion in other applications.
Featuring an innovative graphical object-oriented user-interface and a sophisticated analysis engine, EViews blends the best of modern software technology with the features you’ve always wanted. The result is a state-of-the art program that offers unprecedented power within a flexible, easy-to-use interface.
Find out for yourself why EViews is the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
This latest version includes some of the following exciting changes and improvements:
– Live statistics for spreadsheet views.
– Enhanced logging abilities.
– Attribute importing and exporting.
– Interface to World Bank, United Nations, Eurostat, and European Central Bank data.
Graphs, Tables and Spools:
– Bubble plots.
– New default graph styles.
– Table sorting.
Econometrics and Statistics Computation:
– Season-trend decomposition (STL).
– MoveReg weekly seasonal adjustment.
– Various VAR-related improvements.
– Improved nonlinear forecasting.
– Additional autoregressive distributed lag (ARDL) tools.
Testing and Diagnostics:
– Improved VAR serial correlation testing.
– Model bounds checking.
Product:IHS EViews 10.0