COUGAR reservoir uncertainty analysis software is unique in the industry—the only application that is fully integrated with reservoir simulation software to quantify uncertainty and rapidly determine the range of an asset value with greater precision.
- Perform sensitivity analyses and optimize production scenarios with a risk-analysis approach.
- Investigate controllable development-scheme parameters such as well locations and economic uncertainties such as oil revenue, opex, and capex.
- Rapidly determine the range of an asset value with greater certainty.
- Account for uncertainties in reservoir development economics.
- Rank the influence of uncertain parameters on a simulation model.
COUGAR uses ECLIPSE Multiple Realizations and is integrated with ECLIPSE reservoir simulation software. COUGAR can also be used with other simulators.
Product:Schlumberger Cougar 2008.1