Schlumberger Petrel 2020.5
The Petrel E&P software platform offers geoscientists and engineers a single platform for collaborative workflows with best-in-class technology and leading innovation. From seismic processing to production, the Petrel platform enables seamless integration across all the subsurface domains, enabling you to deliver your best field development plan.
Our commitment to technology and quality is one of Schlumberger’s guiding principles. Petrel 2020 delivers the latest updates in domain workflows, functionality and productivity. It also leverages the power of the DELFI environment’s data ecosystem to bring the latest advances in cognitive technology to your favorite E&P platform—whether you’re working in the DELFI environment or on-premise.
Committed to openness, in 2020 we are making the Petrel platform data accessible across the DELFI cognitive E&P environment through its open data ecosystem. This enables us to enrich everyday tasks and workflows and deliver unparalleled productivity and integration, ultimately enabling you to make better informed decisions faster.
Petrel is an integrated software solution that enables you to solve all your subsurface challenges – from seismic interpretation through reservoir simulation. Petrel eliminates the communication problems that exist between different software packages and associated technical disciplines. All work processes in Petrel contribute to developing and refining the same volumetric earth model, static to dynamic. The common environment and workflow automatically captures your knowledge as your work progresses. This eliminates the information mismatch or information loss that is common when using individual applications. Now you can easily integrate new data, rapidly updating earth models and lowering your overall E&P risk.
– All tools from seismic interpretation to simulation are integrated in one application, eliminating import and export problems and promoting collaboration.
– Strong visualization capabilities give you instant QC of all data in 3D.
– Models can be updated instantly when new data arrives to make quicker and more reliable decisions.
– All results can be copy-pasted to any Windows application making it quick and easy to report and present your latest results.
– Petrel has a familiar Windows user interface, undo/redo functionality, and stores modeling history, making it easy to use and learn.
– Petrel Modules.
– Reservoir Engineering
– Well Engineering.
– Data and Results Viewer.
Product:Schlumberger Petrel 2020.5