GibbsCAM 2019 V13.0.22
GibbsCAM 13 introduces new and unique processes that help NC programmers quickly and accurately program the most complex of machine tools. From added functionality for face milling, to advanced turning processes, GibbsCAM 13 truly has something for everyone.
GibbsCAM 13 includes brand-new functionality for broaching. Program and simulate both linear and rotary broaches right inside the GibbsCAM interface. A full set of broaching tools are included, or a user can create custom broaches. Full broaching capabilities are available for milling and turning.
- Linear Broaching: Both internal and external linear broaching are supported.
- Rotary Broaching: Also called “wobble broaching”, this an ideal way to create polygonal or custom closed shapes.
Advanced Approach and Retract
Tool movement before and after cutting moves can be specified by selecting geometry to dictate tool movement, creating accurate and safe toolpaths when custom retracts are needed
Expanded Cutting Strategies
Expanded cutting strategies give you several powerful new ways to maximize the productivity of your CNC machines.
- Cut a turning-style path by orienting a lathe insert towards a centerline while moving three linear and up to three rotary axes.
- Turning operations can now be performed on milling, boring machines and turning centers with orientable spindles.
- Perform turning operations on symmetrical features that are not lined up with the center of rotation.
- Turn shapes that are off-center from, or even unaligned with, the normal center axis on milling, mill/turn, and boring machines.
- Turning operations can be executed for shapes that are not aligned with the center axis of a part, as in cutting of lobes on a crankshaft or camshaft.
Product:GibbsCAM 2019 V13.0.22