MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition V10 Update 11
The MicroStation PowerDraft product team is pleased to announce the availability of MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition V10 Update 11 (build 10.11.00.36). This version utilizes CONNECT Licensing so that users can take full advantage of administering and managing their licenses.
What\’s New Highlights
– Product Activation by user sign in through the CONNECTION Client offering a more secure and manageable system.
– Provides usage alerts to notify your users when they are about to reach a certain usage limit set by the Administrator
– Replace site activation keys with user validation, enhancing security around your Bentley licenses and subscriptions
– For more information on CONNECT Licensing please follow this link
Centralized Management of Proxy Server Settings
– The proxy server settings for all features is now managed from CONNECT Licensing service.
iModel 2.0 Support
– Publish iModel version 2.0 files from MicroStation PowerDraft.
SketchUp 2018 Support
– MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition Update 11 supports SketchUp 2018 files
Units Selection Support when Export to FBX
– Select the units for the exported file in the FBX Export Settings Dialog
– Configuration Assistant – Allows you the ability to convert MicroStation V8i Workspaces to MicroStation CONNECT Edition Configurations.
– Item Types Import/Export to Excel – You can now export and import Item Type definitions and instances to and from Excel files using the Item Type Import/Export tool.
The Following features will be moving into Commercial Release
– User Feedback Service
– Pick List Manager
Product:MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition V10 Update 11