MecSoft RhinoCAM 2018 v8.0.301 for Rhino5
MecSoft Corporation, the developer of industry leading CAD/CAM software solutions, has released 7.0.469 version of RhinoCAM 2017, the newest version of MecSoft\’s integrated CAM solution for the Windows version of Rhinoceros 5.0.
RhinoCAM is a Computer Aided Machining (CAM) plug-in for CNC that runs completely inside of Rhinoceros 5.0. This plug-in is a general purpose machining program targeted at the general machinist. RhinoCAM marries the power of Rhino\’s freeform modeling with the legendary machining capabilities of VisualCAM to bring you a product of unrivaled capability for free form surface machining. With the seamless user interface, selection and display integration RhinoCAM acts and feels like you are working with Rhino when creating your cutter paths. RhinoCAM is fully associative to any geometry changes within Rhino. RhinoCAM includes modules for MILL, TURN, NEST, and ART to address specific needs of various CNC manufacturing processes.
– Feature detection and Feature Based milling have been introduced. Machining features such as 3 Axis Pockets, Prismatic Pockets, Slots, Planar Faces, and Bosses can now be detected in Solid models (both surface and meshes) and toolpath methods applied to these features.
– New 4 Axis Drive Surface Operation for true 4 Axis Milling has been introduced.
– New Slot Milling Operation for single line and trochoidal machining of slots has been introduced.
– Feed rate slowdown in corners has been implemented in the toolpath editor.
– Tooltip help and algebraic operations in all dialogs have been implemented.
Product:MecSoft RhinoCAM 2018 v8.0.301 for Rhino5