* Added new virtual robot updates and new robot models
including the M-3iA light wrist robot, P-250iB,
* Mouse operation to collapse cell browser nodes: a new
right mouse click option is added to the cell browser.
If you right mouse click on a node in the cell browser,
the selected element and child tree elements can be
* Added LVC simulation function.
* Cable simulation: cables attached to links of the robot
can be simulated. You may build cables and visualize
cable motion with this powerful capability. See ROBOGUIDE
Help – Using the robot cable property page.
* CAD to Path:
– Segment Point Motion Option and Segment Last
Point Termtype can be defined on the CAD to
Path feature Prog settings tab.
– Projection extensions off of the part:
projections can now generate programs off
of the part to follow contours.
– Projection box locking: a projection can be
locked so that inadvertent resizing does not
– Support a single direction process for Z
pattern projection. It may be desirable to
have the robot pass across a surface, move
away, return back to the other side of the
pattern and then process again.
– See ROBOGUIDE Help – Using the projection
property page tab.
– Indexing conveyors are supported. See ROBOGUIDE
Help – Working with indexing conveyors.
– Support for up to 16 Infeeds/Pallets.
– Extended Axis support for Rail Tracking Units.
Review the V770_RTU_Palletizing_Sample_Workcell
for additional information.
– Palletizing pattern visualization on 3D pallet.
– Support for EOAT and Part payload settings
– Support for Gripper delay setting by Unit Load.
– Support for cycle start with disabled pallets (test mode).
– Power Optimization function with path consideration.
* Vision PC Option
_ Vision board support for virtual robot v7.70P/17
– Support ability to select multiplexer connected
to camera port.
Product:ROBOGUIDE V 8.1 FANUC