* Support for ArcGIS Online Map Services—You can now access ArcGIS Online basemaps, such as World Street Map, World Topographic Map, and World Imagery, as well as Bing Maps, that can be used in ArcPad projects.
* Improved Performance—Drawing speed has increased from the previous release. Improvements have also been made to ESRI StreetMap Premium to ensure the maximum amount of memory is available to both ArcPad and StreetMap Premium, ensuring better performance for users.
* Dynamic QuickCapture Toolbar—A new dynamic toolbar allows you to quickly capture new features with a simple tap-on screen. The QuickCapture toolbar contains tools representing features in the user\’s current map that the user can choose to create new features. This toolbar requires no customization and can be used across all of the user\’s ArcPad projects.
* Enhanced ArcPad Data Manager for ArcGIS 10—The ArcPad 10 Data Manager now gives you more opportunity to customize an ArcPad project with no coding or scripting needed. Data entry forms are generated for related tables, and users have greater control over using photos in ArcPad projects. Hyperlinked photos are now integrated in the checkout and check-in process.
* Better Camera and Photo Experience—A new camera module that works for a greater number and range of hardware devices will benefit ArcPad 10 users. Across a variety of devices, the camera\’s user experience is the same. Along with improved photo management (within the ArcPad Data Manager), users will be able to incorporate photos into their ArcPad projects much easier and faster.
product:ESRI ArcPad 10