Gemcom Minex 6.0 is the only integrated end-to-end solution dedicated to stratified deposits. Minex 6.0 seamlessly links key processes including geology, optimisation, interactive scheduling and rehabilitation to improve productivity and profitability through the mining life cycle. This version incorporates more than 20 new features and many enhancements requested by our users.
Open Pit Scheduling
- Detailed Interactive Scheduling – Create schedules by interacting with rich 3-D graphic displays generated directly from Minex seam models, pit designs and reserves.
- Greater flexibility in the monitoring of schedules using “live” current period and historical charts and tables.
- Visually monitor waste and ore extraction information as a schedule progresses to improve decision making and to save time by finding and resolving potential problems early in the scheduling process.
- “Play” any saved schedule to visualise it graphically. This is an effective way to communicate plans to management and mine operators, providing
easy-to-understand visual validation.
- Easily perform multiple ‘what-ifs’ by choosing a point in an existing schedule to create a branch where you can test an alternative scenario.
- Enhanced schedule reporting includes flexible and detailed reports that can be exported directly into Microsoft® Excel®.
Borehole Database and Seam Modelling
- New tool to create special “control” boreholes from existing holes gives you more influence over seam trends during the modelling process, particularly in areas where data is sparse, such as the extents of the deposit.
- Create legends showing the relationship between the lithology symbols used in borehole displays and their full name.
- Seam grid arithmetic now allows the computation of negative seam thickness grids.
- Update existing plans quickly with new drafting plot editing tools which provide the ability to interactively edit current or saved plots.
- Customise, create and edit the title blocks used in the plot creation process.
- Read and write to the latest AutoCAD® file formats. Improved accuracy of triangle “patch and cut” and “edit” operations.
product:Gemcom Minex 6.0.2