OptiSystem is a comprehensive software design suite that enables users to plan, test, and simulate optical links in the transmission layer of modern optical networks.
OptiSystem 7.0 – New Version Now Available
- New component library addressing the design of modern Coherent Optical Communication Systems.
- A True 64-bit engine supporting next generation operating systems, including Windows VISTA.
- Improved optical source and signal processing models.
- Four-wave Mixing, Stimulated Brillouin Scattering, Self-Phase Modulation, Cross-Phase Modulation.
- Stimulated Raman Scattering, and full bi-directional capabilities.
- MLSE (Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimate), advanced component using the Viterbi algorithm.
- A robust library of multimode fiber models, including Parabolic-Index and Measured-Index profile.
- The most advanced optical amplifier design library available.
The professional design environment of OptiSystem can simulate emerging PON technologies, such as the various optical code-division multiple-access (OCDMA) techniques for OCDMA-PON architectures. The robust simulation environment enables users to plan, test and simulate optical links in the physical layer of a variety of passive optical networks: BPON, EPON, GPON.
product:Optiwave OptiSystem 7.0