AMETank enables the rapid configuration, design, and detailing of above-ground shop-built and field-erected storage tanks. Design calculations conform to API 650. Calculations include seismic, internal and external pressures, and wind loading.
Design calculations conform to API 650. API 620, UL142 and AWWA D100 will be supported in upcoming releases.
Design calculations for shell courses, floors, roofs, and structures for multi-bay configurations are supported.
Calculations include seismic, internal and external pressures, and wind loading.
Design reports include calculation formulation and details. Throughout the system minimum sizes are calculated
for various conditions and used for defaults as well as validation of user inputs.
API 650 Supported Appendices
- A : Optional Design Basis for Small Tanks
- C : External Floating Roofs
- E : Seismic Design of Storage Tanks
- F : Design of Tanks for Small Internal Pressures
- H : Internal Floating Roofs
- J : Shop-Assembled Storage Tanks
- L : API Standard 650 Storage Tank Data Sheet
- M : Requirements for Tanks Operating at Elevated Temperatures
- P : Allowable External Loads on Tank Shell Openings
- S : Austenitic Stainless Steel Storage Tanks
- V : Design of Storage Tanks for External Pressure
- X : Duplex Stainless Steel Storage Tanks